Why train with TIC+?
Through our work offering free access counselling to children and young people age 9 – 21 across Gloucestershire, we know the issues that young people are bringing and can adapt our teaching to meet the needs of counsellors and young clients. We create a unique person-centred learning environment, and offer our students the Core Conditions and create a warm, safe and supportive learning environment.
Undertaking regular CPD helps you keep your skills and knowledge up to date and contributes to client safety. That’s why TIC+ is pleased to offer a range of training events for professionals covering many different aspects of counselling and psychotherapy, often with a focus on counselling children and young people.
See our latest course information flyer for further information here.
Click through the calendar below to find out more about our upcoming courses.
- To prepare already qualified counsellors to work therapeutically with children and young people.
- To adhere to the BACP Humanistic Competences framework for counselling Children and Young People.
- Counselling qualification at diploma level or above
- You must be a registered member of an appropriate professional body, i.e. BACP
- Seminar 1: Saturday & Sunday 18/19 September 2021
- Seminar 2: Saturday & Sunday 16/17 October 2021
- Seminar 3: Saturday & Sunday 27/28 November 2021
- Seminar 4: Saturday & Sunday 08/09 January 2022
- Seminar 5: Saturday & Sunday 12/13 February 2022
- Seminar 6: Saturday & Sunday 19/20 March 2022
- Saturday and Sunday