Want to give a compliment, make a comment or complain?
If you think someone is doing a good job or if you have a good idea about how we could do things better, we want to hear from you.
We will make sure that your compliment or comment is passed to the right team and that we discuss all suggestions for improving your service.
We may not be able to make every change people suggest but we will do our best.
What do I do if I have a problem?
Sometimes it’s hard for people to know if you’re worried or unhappy about something unless you tell them.
There are several ways to tell us what you think:
1. Write to us at our address: Office 30, Carlson Suite, 4th Floor, Building 8, Vantage Point Business Village, Mitcheldean, Gloucestershire, GL17 0DD
2. Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Speak to one of our counsellors
4. Speak to someone at our head office: 01594 372777
5. Fill in the feedback form underneath
Write your feedback
What happens next
Remember: we never take away services or treat you differently because you’ve made a complaint. It is important to remember that you will not get into trouble if you make a complaint. We want you to tell us what is wrong so that we can try and put it right, we don’t think that all complaints are bad, they can actually help us to improve our services.
Someone will be in touch shortly to answer your complaint.