Overall Purpose/Aim of Training:
- To prepare already qualified counsellors to work therapeutically with children and young people.
- To adhere to the BACP Humanistic Competences framework for counselling Children and Young People.
- Counselling qualification at diploma level or above
- You must be a registered member of an appropriate professional body, i.e. BACP
The course will run over 8 months on the following dates:
- Seminar 1: Saturday & Sunday 18/19 September 2021
- Seminar 2: Saturday & Sunday 16/17 October 2021
- Seminar 3: Saturday & Sunday 27/28 November 2021
- Seminar 4: Saturday & Sunday 08/09 January 2022
- Seminar 5: Saturday & Sunday 12/13 February 2022
- Seminar 6: Saturday & Sunday 19/20 March 2022
- Seminar 7: Saturday & Sunday 23/24 April 2022
- Seminar 8: Saturday & Sunday 14/15 May 2022
Lorraine Sherman – MBACP Snr Accred Lead clinical supervisor for CYP in Carmarthenshire and Ceredigion. Lecturer in Counselling and Counselling CYP. MA in consultative supervision. Author of “Skills in Counselling Children and Young People”.
Lawrence Railton – MBACP Snr Accred Experienced Counsellor of CYP. Lecturer in Counselling Trinity St. David. PD Dip(Dist) Counselling CYP. MA Counselling CYP.
Delivered by TIC+ tutors with many years’ experience working with children and young people:
Sue Cook (MBACP) – Sue has a Masters (MSc) in Counselling Psychology and a Post Graduate Diploma in Enhanced Evidence Based Practice for Working with Children and Young People with Depression and Anxiety. She is Counselling Services Manager and a Senior Counsellor at TIC+.
£1699 including CPCAB registration & certificate or £1520 without.
Email [email protected] for an application pack.