A partnership with TIC+ will engage your team whilst helping to transform the lives of children and young people in Gloucestershire struggling with their mental health.
There are many ways we can work together:
- Lunch and learn – we always welcome the opportunity to raise awareness about the importance of our work.
- Volunteering – there are loads of opportunities to volunteer, from painting and gardening to helping with one of our fundraising events.
- Fundraising – we work to enthuse and encourage teams to organise fundraising activities on their own. See our Fundraising Guide for more ideas.
- Cause-related marketing – demonstrate your commitment to your local community by donating a percentage of the proceeds from a specific product to TIC+.
- Matched giving – help your team help ours.
- Sponsorship – we will leverage your support to raise even more funds and help you boost your profile.
If you’d like to find out more about how your organisation can get involved with TIC+, contact the fundraising team at [email protected] or 01594 372777. We would welcome the opportunity to speak to you.